Friday, November 8, 2019

Dance Shoot


I plan to attend an LBCC Dance Club rehearsal in the activities center for this weeks sports shoot. My subject will specifically be Zenobia Rogers, the president of the dance club. I hope to get action shots of her as well as shots of her interacting with the other members of the group. In order to get those action shots, I will adjust the shutter speed and hope to get at least one good photo in a sea of shots. Because I'm not going to be outdoors or in an environment that will not require me to use a stronger lens, I will use my use the default one to zoom in in order to get closer shots. I know they will not be in constant movement the whole rehearsal, so I will take those pauses to explore the space and frame that is around me to get closer to my subjects. I hope to get a different view than the "window view" bystanders normally view when they see a performance. My overall will be the whole group in motion or listening to Rogers while is she interacting with the rest of the club. I intend on my medium shot to have a lower angle in order to see my subjects footwork which will highlight the action and the common of dancing throughout the club. My mediums will be more personal, while I hope to get more intimate with my close up. I hope to capture the focus of my subject in her own actions for a close up. While she distracted with her own teachings I will again use the shutter speed and focus to freeze a moment from time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment